Go Back to Articles
Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Thoughts by David Barry
1. Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race
not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never
want you to share yours with them.
5. And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its
decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His
messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
6. You should not confuse your career with your life.
7. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too
8. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual
who percieves a solution and is willing to take command. Very
individual is crazy.
9. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. Never lick a steak knife.
11. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
12. The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.
13. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling
reason why we observe daylight savings time.
14. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests
that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging
from her at that moment.
15. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people
a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
16. "The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age,
religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down
we all believe that we are above average drivers.
17. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to
people who are not in them.
18. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice
19. Your friends love you anyway.
Thought for the day:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic